- load_conf_d(+Spec, +Options) is det
- Locate configuration directories and load their config files.
Config files themselves are Prolog source files. Options:
- Passed to absolute_file_name/3. Default is
all, loading config files from all directories described by Spec.
- File-name extension for the config files. Default is
Other options are passed to load_files/2.
Spec - is either the specification of a directory according to absolute_file_name/3 or a list thereof. Duplicate directories are removed.
- To be done
- - There is a bug forking processes in one thread and
waiting for X11 in another, which deadlocks in
fork_atfree(). So, we must ensure we have the git versions in time :-(