ClioPatria: the SWI-Prolog Semantic Web Server
SWI-Prolog offers an extensive library for loading, saving and querying Semantic Web documents called the semweb package. Internally, the query language is `Prolog', building on top of an efficient implementation of a predicate rdf/3 expressing the content of the triple store.
ClioPatria provides a ready-ro-run web-server on top of this infrastructure. The web-server contains a SPARQL endpoint, user management and web-based tools to help the developer analysing the loaded RDF.
- About ClioPatria
- An overview of the functionality provided by ClioPatria
- A whitepaper that explains why you need ClioPatria
- The role of RDF query languages (e.g., SPARQL) in ClioPatria.
- Getting ClioPatria
- Using ClioPatria
- Howto load RDF into ClioPatria
- Exploring RDF with ClioPatria
- Howto perform full-text search with ClioPatria
- Supported browsers
- Provide LOD (Linked Open Data) services from ClioPatria
- Client authentication to access restricted services
- Development with ClioPatria
- The ClioPatria plugin architecture
- The ClioPatria package manager CPACK
- Developing applications with ClioPatria