- setup_scripts(+SrcDir, +DstDir)
- Copy all *.in files in SrcDir into DstDir, replacing variables
denoted as @NAME@. Defined variables are:
- The SWI-Prolog executable as it must be used in #!
- Directory that holds the ClioPatria system
- The (current) installation directory
- Parent of CWD. This can be useful if the startup-script is located in a subdirectory of a project.
- setup_default_config(+ConfigEnabled, +ConfigAvail, +Options)
- Setup the enabled cofiguration directory from the given
ConfigAvail. If Options include
help(true), this prints a set of available options.
- Say we are done. Waits for the user in Windows to allow the user read messages.
- copy_file_with_vars(+File, +DirOrFile, +Bindings) is det
cp File DirOrFile, while substituting
@var@from Bindings using copy_stream_with_vars/3.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.