- True when Class is the class of the module. Defined classes
- Default for user-defined modules.
systemand modules from
- Other modules from the system directories.
- Module is temporary.
- Modules that create tests.
- Modules that only support the development environment.
- True if Module was loaded from File.
- True if Module was loaded from the N-th line of file.
- True if Module exports the given predicates. Predicate indicators are in canonical form (i.e., always using name/arity and never the DCG form name//arity). Future versions may also use the DCG form and include public operators. See also predicate_property/2.
- True if Module exports the given operators. Each exported
operator is represented as a term
- Memory (in bytes) used for storing the predicates of this module. This figure includes the predicate header and clauses. Future versions might give a more precise number, including e.g., the clause index tables.
- If present, this number limits the
program_size. See set_module/1.
- Integer expression the last database generation where a clause was added or removed from a predicate that is implemented in this module. See also predicate_property/2.