The predicates in this section explore the
rdf:type relations. Note
that the most fundamental of these,
also used by rdf_has/[3,4].
- rdfs_subproperty_of(?SubProperty, ?Property)
- True if SubProperty is equal to Property or Property
can be reached from SubProperty following the
rdfs:subPropertyOfrelation. It can be used to test as well as generate sub-properties or super-properties. Note that the commonly used semantics of this predicate is wired into rdf_has/[3,4].bugThe current implementation cannot deal with cycles.bugThe current implementation cannot deal with predicates that are an
rdfs:subPropertyOf, such as
- rdfs_subclass_of(?SubClass, ?Class)
- True if SubClass is equal to Class or Class
can be reached from SubClass following the
rdfs:subClassOfrelation. It can be used to test as well as generate sub-classes or super-classes.bugThe current implementation cannot deal with cycles.
- rdfs_class_property(+Class, ?Property)
- True if the domain of Property includes Class. Used to generate all properties that apply to a class.
- rdfs_individual_of(?Resource, ?Class)
- True if Resource is an indivisual of Class. This
Resource has an
rdf:typeproperty that refers to Class or a sub-class thereof. Can be used to test, generate classes Resource belongs to or generate individuals described by Class.