- Reference manual
- prolog_load_file(+Spec, +Options)
- Load a single object. If this call succeeds, load_files/2
assumes the action has been taken care of. This hook is only called if Options
does not contain the
stream(Input)option. The hook must be defined in the module
This can be used to load from unusual places. For example, library
library(http/http_load)loads Prolog directly from an HTTP server. It can also be used to load source in unusual forms, such as loading compressed files without decompressing them first. There is currently no example of that.
- prolog:comment_hook(+Comments, +Pos, +Term)
- This hook allows for processing comments encountered by the compiler. If
this hook is defined, the compiler calls read_term/2
with the option
comments(Comments). If the list of comments returned by read_term/2 is not empty it calls this comment hook with the following arguments.
- Comments is the non-empty list of comments. Each comment is a pair Position-String, where String is a string object (see section 5.2) that contains the comment including delimiters. Consecutive line comments are returned as a single comment.
- Pos is a stream-position term that describes the starting position of Term
- Term is the term read.