- Modifications inside the transactions become all atomically visible to the outside world if Goal succeeds or remain invisible if Goal fails or throws an exception. I.e., the atomicy property is fully supported.
- Consistency is not guaranteed. Later versions may implement consistency constraints that will be checked serialized just before the actual commit of a transaction.
- Concurrently executing transactions do not infuence each other. I.e., the isolation property is fully supported.
- Durability can be activated by loading
Processed options are:
- Execute Goal using the state of the RDF store as stored in
Snapshot. See rdf_snapshot/1. Snapshot
can also be the atom
true, which implies that an anonymous snapshot is created at the current state of the store. Modifications due to executing Goal are only visible to Goal.