This module provides some tools to deal with system predicates. System predicates cannot be traced or redefined.
- system_mode(+Boolean) is det
- Switch the system into system or user mode. When in system mode, system predicates loose most of their special properties, so it becomes possible to trace and even redefine them.
- Any predicate defined after this declaraction uptil the end of the file will become a system predicate. Normally invoked by a directive immediately following the module declaration.
- Transform a predicate into a system predicate.
- Transform a system predicate into a normal system predicate.