This module provides the Prolog part of server-assisted highlighting for SWISH. It is implemented by managing a shadow copy of the client editor on the server. On request, the server computes a list of semantic tokens.
- current_highlight_state(?UUID, -State) is nondet
- Return info on the current highlighter
- prolog:xref_open_source(+UUID, -Stream)[multifile]
- Open a source. As we cannot open the same source twice we must lock it. As of 7.3.32 this can be done through the prolog:xref_close_source/2 hook. In older versions we get no callback on the close, so we must leave the editor unlocked.
- swish_config:config(-Name, -Styles) is nondet[multifile]
- Provides the object
config.swish.style, a JSON object that maps style properties of user-defined extensions of library(prolog_colour). This info is used by the server-side colour engine to populate the CodeMirror styles.
- css(?Context, ?Selector, -Style) is nondet[multifile]
- Multifile hook to define additional style to apply in a specific
context. Currently defined contexts are:
- Used for CodeMirror hover extension.
- token_info(+Token:dict)// is det[multifile]
- Generate HTML, providing details about Token. Token is a dict, providing the enriched token as defined by style/3. This multifile non-terminal can be hooked to provide details for user defined style extensions.