This library provides some basic shell commands from Prolog, such as
ls for situations where there is no shell available or the
shell output cannot be captured.
It is developed on the ST-MINIX version. MINIX did not have a
call, and thus only allows shell/[0,1,2] if Prolog uses less than half
the amount of available memory.
- Execute an interactive shell. The executed shell is defined by
comspec(Windows). If neither is defined,
- Change working directory
- Manage the directory stack:
- Print current working directory
- Listing similar to Unix =ls -F=, flagging directories with =/=.
- mv(+From, +To) is det
- Move (Rename) a file. If To is a directory, From is moved into the directory.
- rm(+File) is det
- Remove (unlink) a file