This module defines rules for portray/1 to help tracing and debugging RDF resources by printing them in a more concise representation and optionally adding comment from the label field to help the user interpreting the URL. The main predicates are:
- rdf_portray_as/1 defines the overall style
- rdf_portray_lang/1 selects languages for extracting label comments
- rdf_portray_as(+Style) is det
- Set the style used to portray resources. Style is one of:
- Write as NS:ID, compatible with what can be handed to the rdf predicates. This is the default.
- Use quoted write of the full resource.
- Write namespace followed by the label. This format cannot be handed to rdf/3 and friends, but can be useful if resource-names are meaningless identifiers.
- This combines prefix:id with prefix:label, providing both human readable output and output that can be pasted into the commandline.
- rdf_portray_lang(+Lang) is det
- If Lang is a list, set the list or preferred languages. If it is a single atom, push this language as the most preferred language.