This module implements the cookie hooks called from http_open/3, adding cookie handling to the client.
This library supports a notion of clients. A client is a (ground) term
to which a cookie database is connected. This allows a single Prolog
process to act as multiple clients. The default client is called
default. Use the option
client(+ClientId) to select another client.
The client and cookie database can be inspected and cleared using these predicates.
- http:write_cookies(+Out, +Parts, +Options) is det[multifile]
- Emit a cookie header for the current request.
- http:update_cookies(+CookieData, +Parts, +Options) is semidet[multifile]
- Update the client cookie database.
- cookie_remove_client(+ClientId) is det
- Fake user quitting a browser. Removes all cookies that do not have an expire date.
- cookie_remove_all_clients is det
- Simply logout all clients. See http_remove_client/1.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.