- date_time_value(?Field:atom, +Struct:datime, -Value) is nondet
- Extract values from a date-time structure. Provided fields are
year integer month 1..12 day 1..31 hour 0..23 minute 0..59 second 0.0..60.0 utc_offset integer Offset to UTC in seconds (positive is west) daylight_saving bool Name of timezone; fails if unknown date
- parse_time(+Text, -Stamp) is semidet
- parse_time(+Text, ?Format, -Stamp) is semidet
- Stamp is a timestamp created from parsing Text using the
representation Format. Currently supported formats are:
- Used for the HTTP protocol to represent time-stamps
- Commonly used in XML documents.
- day_of_the_week(+Date, -DayOfTheWeek) is det
- Computes the day of the week for a given date. Days of the week are numbered from one to seven: monday = 1, tuesday = 2, ..., sunday = 7.
- day_of_the_year(+Date, -DayOfTheYear) is det
- Computes the day of the year for a given date. Days of the year are numbered from 1 to 365 (366 for a leap year).