- debug_event(+State, +Event)[multifile]
- Hook into the CHR debugger. At this moment we will discard CHR events if we are in a Prolog `skip' and we ignore the
- debug_interact(+Event, +Depth, -Command)[multifile]
- Hook into the CHR debugger to display Event and ask for the next command to execute. This definition causes the normal Prolog debugger to be used for the standard ports.
- debug_ask_continue(-Command) is semidet[multifile]
- Hook to ask for a CHR debug continuation. Must bind Command to
The following predicates are re-exported from other modules
- find_chr_constraint(-Constraint) is nondet
- True when Constraint is a currently known constraint in any known CHR module.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.