The file store needs to deal with versioning and meta-data. This is achieved using gitty.pl, a git-like content-base store that lacks git's notion of a tree. I.e., all files are considered individual and have their own version.
- storage_file(?File) is semidet
- storage_file(+File, -Data, -Meta) is semidet
- storage_meta_data(+File, -Meta) is semidet
- True if File is known in the store.
- storage_meta_property(+Meta, -Property)
- True when Meta has Property. Defined properties are:
- Peer address that last saved the file -
- swish_search:typeahead(+Set, +Query, -Match, +Options) is nondet[multifile]
- Find files using typeahead from the SWISH search box. This
version defines the following sets:
- file: Search the store for matching file names, matching tag or title.
- store_content: Search the content of the store for matching lines.