This file defines the PlDoc wiki parser, which parses both comments and wiki text files. The original version of this SWI-Prolog wiki format was largely modeled after Twiki (http://twiki.org/). The current version is extended to take many aspects from markdown, in particular the doxygen refinement thereof.
- wiki_lines_to_dom(+Lines:lines, +Args:list(atom), -Term) is det
- Translate a Wiki text into an HTML term suitable for html//1 from the html_write library.
- wiki_codes_to_dom(+String, +Args, -DOM) is det
- Translate a plain text into a DOM term.
- prolog:doc_wiki_face(-Out, +VarNames)// is semidet[multifile]
- prolog:doc_wiki_face(-Out, +VarNames, +Options0)// is semidet[multifile]
- Hook that can be used to provide additional processing for
additional inline wiki constructs. The DCG list is a list of
tokens. Defined tokens are:
- Recognised word (alphanumerical)
- Single character atom representing punctuation marks or the
' '(space), representing white-space.
- prolog:url_expansion_hook(+Term, -HREF, -Label) is semidet[multifile]
- This hook is called after recognising
<Alias:Rest>, where Term is of the form Alias(Rest). If it succeeds, it must bind HREF to an atom or string representing the link target and Label to an html//1 expression for the label.
- autolink_extension(?Ext, ?Type) is nondet
- True if Ext is a filename extensions that create automatic links in the documentation.
- autolink_file(?File, -Type) is nondet
- Files to which we automatically create links, regardless of the extension.
- section_comment_header(+Lines, -Header, -RestLines) is semidet
- Processes /** <section> comments. Header is a term
section(Type, Title), where Title is an atom holding the section title and Type is an atom holding the text between <>.
- normalise_white_space(-Text)// is det
- Text is input after deleting leading and trailing white space and mapping all internal white space to a single space.
- summary_from_lines(+Lines:lines, -Summary:list(codes)) is det
- Produce a summary for Lines. Similar to JavaDoc, the summary is defined as the first sentence of the documentation. In addition, a sentence is also ended by an empty line or the end of the comment.
- indented_lines(+Text:list(codes), +Prefixes:list(codes), -Lines:list) is det
- Extract a list of lines without leading blanks or characters from Prefix from Text. Each line is a term Indent-Codes, where Indent specifies the line_position of the real text of the line.
- strip_leading_par(+Dom0, -Dom) is det
- Remove the leading paragraph for environments where a paragraph is not required.