Graphviz is a general purpose graph vizualization library. Its home-page
is http://www.graphviz.org/ This module translates an RDF graph
represented as a list of
rdf(S,P,O) into a .dot file.
- gviz_write_rdf(+Stream, +Graph, +Options) is det
- Write the graph Triples to Stream in
dotcompatible format. Options:
- Additional overall graphs attributes for dot. Each
attribute is of the format Name(Value) and written
as Name="Value". The term
size(W,H)is accepted as well.
- Truncate labels to Len characters. Default is 25.
infto print the full label.
- Lang is the language used for the labels. See resource_label/4.
- Smash networks connected by one of the given properties. Currently only [owl:sameAs].
- How to handle bags. Values are
- Show as normal nodes (i.e. handles as normal RDF)
- merge(Shape, Max)
- Put the members in a dot node using Shape. Only place the first Max members and add a note stating '... showing N of M' to indicate the actual number
true) do not put href atributes on edges.
- If present, URLs of the graph are replaced with the
call(Goal, URL0, URL)
- Called to define the shape of a resource as
call(Goal, URI, Shape). Shape is a list of Name(Value) terms. See shape/3.
- Called to define the shape parameters for a bag (Table).
call(Goal, Members, Shape)Shape is a list of Name(Value) terms.
- Called to define the label of a resource as
call(Goal, URI, Language, MaxLength, Label). Label is an atom.
- If present, add target=Target to all attribute lists that
- Display the language of literal nodes, defaults to true.