- HTTP handler to associate the current session with a local user. If the login succeeds a 200 reply according to the resultFormat parameters is sent. If the result fails due to a wrong user/password, the server responds with a 403 (forbidden) message. Other failures result in a 500 (server error).
- HTTP handler to logout current user.
- evaluate_query(+Request) is det[private]
- HTTP handler for both SeRQL and SPARQL queries. This handler deals with interactive queries. Machines typically access /sparql/ to submit queries and process result compliant to the SPARQL protocol.
- Handle CONSTRUCT queries.
- Handle SELECT queries.
- compile(+Language, +Query, -Compiled, +Options)[private]
- Compile a query and validate the query-type
- run(+Language, +Compiled, -Reply)[private]
- HTTP handler to extract RDF from the database. This handler
separates the data into schema data and non-schema data, where
schema data are triples whose subject is an rdfs:Class or
rdf:Property. By default both are
off, so one needs to pass either or both of the
- export_triple(+Schema, +Data, +ExplicitOnly, -RDF)[private]
- List the available repositories. This is only
- Clear the repository.
- Remove triples loaded from a specified source
- Remove a named graph.
- Flush the journal of the requested graph
- Change the persistent properties for the requested graph
- Sesame compliant method to upload data to the repository,
typically used to handle a POST-form from a web-browser (e.g.,
Load local file in the ClioPatria menu). If
dataFormatis omitted, the format of the data is guessed from the data itself. Currently, this possitively identifies valid RDF/XML and assumes that anything else is Turtle.
- create_tmp_file(+Stream, -Out, +Options) is det[private]
- Called from library(http/http_multipart_plugin) to process uploaded file from a form.
- upload_data_file(+Request, +FormData, +TempFile, +FileOptions)[private]
- Load RDF from TempFile with additional form data provided in
FormData. Options are the options passed from the uploaded file
- Load data from an HTTP server. This API is compatible to Sesame,
verifyDataoption is not implemented (data is always checked for syntax). Unlike Sesame, the default format is not
rdfxml, but derived from the Content-type reported by the server.
- ssl_verify(+SSL, +ProblemCert, +AllCerts, +FirstCert, +Error)[private]
- Currently we accept all certificates. We organise our own security using SHA1 signatures, so we do not care about the source of the data.
- Remove statements from the database
- Remove indicated triples from the database.
- rdf_ntriple_part(+Type, -Value)//[private]
- Parse one of the fields of an ntriple. This is used for the SWI-Prolog Sesame (rdf4j.org) implementation to realise /servlets/removeStatements. I do not think public use of this predicate should be stimulated.
- Register a new prefix
- attribute_decl(+OptionName, -Options)[private]
- Default options for specified attribute names. See http_parameters/3.
- result_format(+Request, ?Format) is det[private]
- api_action(+Request, :Goal, +Format, +Message)
- Perform some -modifying- goal, reporting time, triples and subject statistics.
- result_table(+CPU, +SubDiff, +TripleDiff)// is det[private]
- HTML component that summarises the result of an operation.
- authorized_api(+Action, +ResultFormat) is det[private]