This page defines the overall layout of ClioPatria pages. All pages are
returned using reply_html_page/3, using the page class
where Id is currently always
default. Pages can be redefined by
providing a rule for user:body//2, where the first argument must unify
with the page class.
The default skin provides the overall menu, a simple search form, the
content and the `server-address'. Because the search-form uses the YUI
autocomplete widgets, the body must include class
default body has the classes
The default skin provided by this can be overruled using two hooks:
- Emit a page from the given content. This hook can be used to modify the overall page layout beyond what can be achieved with CSS.
- Write the address of the server.
This library also provides building blocks, notably for server_address//0:
- Presents the version info and a link to a GIT module.
- Presents a link to the documentation of a page if the self-documentation facilities are loaded. See run.pl.in.
The CSS file css('cliopatria.css') contains the ClioPatria style that is
makes ClioPatria look pretty to our eyes, but is not essential. The
available/fix_menu.pl contains example code to extend the
- user:body(+Style, :Body)// is det[multifile]
- The multi-file implementation defines the overall layout of HTML
pages with the Style
- Emit an element
cliopatria. This first class the hook cliopatria:server_address//0. If this hooks fails, it calls
- HTML component that emits the default ClioPatria address link.
This provides a link to the ClioPatria home page and the (GIT)
version information. ClioPatria is registered with the GIT
ClioPatriaand the default server address is provided by calling:
..., server_address('ClioPatria'), ...
- The label ClioPatria as a link to its home-page on the web.
- Give verion information and link to detailed version info
- Create a link to the documentation (and from there to the implementation) of this page. This link is created only if the library applications(help/http_help) is loaded.