- setup_scripts(+SrcDir, +DstDir)
- Copy all *.in files in SrcDir into DstDir, replacing variables
denoted as @NAME@. Defined variables are:
- The SWI-Prolog executable as it must be used in #!
- Directory that holds the ClioPatria system
- The (current) installation directory
- Parent of CWD. This can be useful if the startup-script is located in a subdirectory of a project.
- rename_script(+ScriptIn, -Script)[private]
- Rename scripts to satisfy the target file name association.
- Make a file executable if it starts with #!
- setup_prolog_executable(?Var, ?Value)[private]
- Executable to put in #!Path. On Windows this is bogus, but it may not contain spaces, so we include the default Unix RPM location.
- setup_default_config(+ConfigEnabled, +ConfigAvail, +Options)
- Setup the enabled cofiguration directory from the given
ConfigAvail. If Options include
help(true), this prints a set of available options.
- default_config(+ConfigEnabledDir, +ConfigAvailDir, +Options)[private]
- Install a default configuration in ConfigEnabledDir based on the
information from ConfigAvailDir. Options:
- Skip this file from the installation
- Add this file to the installation
- config_defaults(+ConfigAvail, -Defaults) is det[private]
- Defaults is a list of
file(Key, File, How)that indicates which available config files must be installed by default.
- setup_config_help(+ConfigEnabled, +ConfigAvail) is det[private]
- install_config_file(+How, +ConfDir, +File) is det[private]
- Install the configuration file File in the configuration
directory ConfDir. How dictates how the file is installed and is
- Link the file. This means that the configured system updates the config file if it is updated in the package.
link, but avoiding the nead for symlinks
- Copy the file. This is used if the config file in the package is merely a skeleton that needs to be instantiated for the specific ClioPatria installation.
- link_prolog_file(+SourcePath, +DestDir) is det[private]
- Install a skeleton file by linking it. If it is not possible to create a symbolic link (typically on system that do not support proper links such as Windows), create a Prolog `link' file that loads the target.
- include_prolog_file(+Source, +Dest) is det[private]
- Creat a link file for a Prolog file. Make sure to delete the target first, to avoid an accidental write through a symbolic link.
- Say we are done. Waits for the user in Windows to allow the user read messages.
- copy_file_with_vars(+File, +DirOrFile, +Bindings) is det
cp File DirOrFile, while substituting
@var@from Bindings using copy_stream_with_vars/3.
- copy_stream_with_vars(+In:stream, +Out:stream, +Bindings:list(Var=Name)) is det[private]
- Copy all data from In to Out, while replacing
@var@with a binding from Bindings. In addition,
!var!is replaced with a Prolog-quoted version of the variable content.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.