Allow tracing pengine execution under SWISH.
- $swish wrapper(:Goal, -Residuals)
- Wrap a SWISH goal in '$swish wrapper'. This has two advantages: we can detect that the tracer is operating on a SWISH goal by inspecting the stack and we can save/restore the debug state to deal with debugging next solutions.
- pengines:prepare_goal(+GoalIn, -GoalOut, +Options) is semidet[multifile]
- Handle the
breakpoints(List)option to set breakpoints prior to execution of the query. If breakpoints are present and enabled, the goal is executed in debug mode. List is a list, holding a dict for each source that has breakpoints. The dict contains these keys:
fileis the source file. For the current Pengine source this is
breakpointsis a list of lines (integers) where to put break points.
- prolog_clause:open_source(+File, -Stream) is semidet[multifile]
- Open SWISH non-file sources.