- rdf_label.pl -- Generate labels for RDF objects
- rdf_file_type.pl -- Load RDF data from unknown file-type
- rdf_json.pl -- JSON Representation for RDF graphs
- rdf_describe.pl -- RDF Bounded descriptions
- rdf_bnode.pl -- RDF graph operations on bnodes
- rdf_graphviz.pl -- Interface to graphviz for RDF graphs
- rdf_abstract.pl -- Abstract RDF graphs
- rdf_description.pl -- Deal with descriptive nodes in RDF models
- rdf_bounded_description(:Expand, +Type, +URI, -Graph) is det
- rdf_bounded_description(:Expand, +Type, +Filter, +URI, -Graph) is det
- Graph is a Bounded Description of URI. The literature defines
various types of bounding descriptions. Currently supported
- Concise Bounded Description of URI. This notion is also known as "the bnode-closure of a resource"
- Symmetric Concise Bounded Description is similar to
cbd, but includes triples with both URI as subject and object.