The module deals with software versions. It currently implements two features: test whether SWI-Prolog is sufficiently new using check_prolog_version/1 and find GIT version signatures for the running server. Modules that want their version info available through the web-page can do so using a call to register_git_module/2.
- Validate the program is running under Prolog version Required or newer. Required is in numeric notation (e.g. 50317 for 5.3.17)
- register_git_module(+Name, +Options)
- Register the directory from which the Prolog file was loaded as
a GIT component about which to report version information. This
should be used as a directive. Defined options:
- Use Dir as the location of the GIT repository instead of the directory of the file from which this directive was called. If Dir is not absolute, it is taken relative to the directory holding the file from which this directive was called.
- Used to create a link to the components home-page.
- git_module_property(?Name, ?Property) is nondet
- Property is a property of the named git-component. Defined
- git-describe like version information
- Base directory of the component
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.