simple_search.pl -- Simple literal search
- simple_search_form// is det
- simple_search_form(+Options)// is det
- Provide a search form to find literals in the database. Options
- Identifier-base for the search-box. The actual box is called
- Restrict results to resources that satisfy filter. Filtering
is implemented by search_filter/2.
- ID of the handler called if the user selects a completion. The
handler is called with q=<Selected>
- ID of the handler called if the user submits using the button.
The handler is called with q=<Typed>
- Label of the search-button. Default is Search.
- Initial value of the search-box
- Width of the input box (default is
25em). Must be a CSS
- search_filter(+Filter, +Resource) is semidet
- True if Filter holds for Resource. Defined filters are:
- Always true
- The triple providing the literal must reside in Graph.