This module implements the forms for entering SPARQL and SeRQL queries with a simple query-history mechanism for user-submitted SPARQL queries.
- HTMP component for an interactive (SPARQL) query-form. This
calls to the handler with id
evaluate_query. Options is an option list:
- Query languages supported. Default is ['SPARQL', 'SeRQL']. Specifying only one removes the query-language menu.
- store_recall(+Type, +ColsSpec)// is det
- Creates a table-row (
tr) holding a `store' and `recall' element. ColsSpec is a term SpanLeft-SpanRight, containing the colspan-attribute for both created table-cells. Note that a page including this must also include query_script//0 at a place later in the page where a script is allowed.
- store_query(+Type, +Name, +Query) is det
- Store the SPARQL/SeRQL Query under Name in the current session. Succeeds without doing anything if there is no session.