This module implements basic browsing of an RDF repository. This is not intended to be used as an end-user application, but for the developer to gain insight in the data in the RDF store. That said, the distinction between end-user and developer can be rather vague if we consider `back-office' applications. To a certain extend, back-office applications are considered within the scope of this module and therefore it provides several hooks and defines several `components' that allow back-office applications to reuse this infrastructure.
- HTML component that shows -statistical- properties about the given named graph.
- graph_actions(+Graph)// is det
- Provide a form for basic actions on the graph
- graph_as_resource(+Graph, Options)// is det
- Show resource info for a graph if it is described.
- list_resource(+URI, +Options)// is det
- Component that emits the `local view' for URI. The local view
shows the basic properties of URI, the context in which is
appears and the graphs from which the information is extracted.
Options is one of:
- Limit properties in the table to the given graph
- One of
Calls the hook cliopatria:list_resource//2. For compatibility reasons, it also tries the hook list_resource//1.
- context_graph(+URI, +Options)// is det
- Show graph with the context of URI. Options is passed to cliopatria:context_graph/3 and cliopatria:node_shape/3. Two options have special meaning: