- xrds_dom(+Id, -XRDS_DOM) is det
- True when XRDS_DOM is a parsed XML document for the given resource.
- xrds_location(+Id, -XRDSLocation) is semidet
- Discover the location of the XRDS document from the given Id.
- xrds_specified_location(+URL, -XRDSLocation) is nondet[multifile]
- Hook that allows for specifying locations of XRDS documents. For
example, Google does not reply to Yadis discovery messages. We
can fake it does using:
If this hook succeeds with XRDSLocation bound to
-(minus), we assume there is no XRDS document associated to URL. This can be used to avoid retrieving misleading or broken XRDS documents.