This file is primarily designed to support running Prolog applications over the web. It provides a replacement for write_term/2 which renders terms as structured HTML.
- term(@Term, +Options)// is det
- Render a Prolog term as a structured HTML tree. Options are
passed to write_term/3. In addition, the following options are
- If a float is rendered, it is rendered using
format(string(S), Format, [Float])%
- blob_rendering(+BlobType, +Blob, +WriteOptions)// is semidet[multifile]
- Hook to render blob atoms as HTML. This hook is called whenever a blob atom is encountered while rendering a compound term as HTML. The blob type is provided to allow efficient indexing without having to examine the blob. If this predicate fails, the blob is rendered as an HTML SPAN with class 'pl-blob' containing BlobType as text.