This module provides a simple API to generate an index for a physical directory. The index can be customised by overruling the dirindex.css CSS file and by defining additional rules for icons using the hook file_extension_icon/2.
- http_reply_dirindex(+DirSpec, +Options, +Request) is det
- Provide a directory listing for Request, assuming it is an index
for the physical directrory Dir. If the request-path does not
end with /, first return a moved (301 Moved Permanently) reply.
The calling conventions allows for direct calling from http_handler/3.
- directory_index(+Dir, +Options)// is det
- Show index for a directory. Options processed:
- Sort the files in the directory listing by Field. Field
is one of
- Sorting order. Default is
ascending. The altenative is
- http:mime_type_icon(+MimeType, -IconName) is nondet[multifile]
- Multi-file hook predicate that can be used to associate icons to
files listed by http_reply_dirindex/3. The actual icon file is
absolute_file_name(icons(IconName), Path, ).